- Journal Style: Flexible Squares
- Browsers: Firefox 3.6, Safari 5, Chrome 5
- Resolution: 1024x768 & above
- Ad Placement: Horizontal/Between Entries
- Images?: Some background images & tiny icons
1. Go here, and type Flexible Squares in the search box. Apply any of the layouts.
2. Choose a Page Setup. (For Plus accounts: choose your preferred ad placement.) Apply any of them except the layout without the topbar.
3. Go to Custom CSS, select No on all the drop-down boxes. Leave the Custom External Stylesheet URL box blank, then copy and paste this code in the Custom stylesheet box:
♪Please upload these into your own image host and replace the links accordingly. If I run out of bandwidth, you will be affected too: [download].
4. Save changes.
Adding a header. Fill in the codes below, then copy and paste them at the end of your CSS. The ideal width is 900 pixels.
- Please be mindful of the rules.
- Please let me know if my layout is too similar to a pre-established work, so that I can take this down immediately. I hate to plagiarize, even inadvertently.
- The actual layout may vary slightly from the previews.
- Watch this community?