- Journal Style: Flexible Squares
- Browser: Firefox 3.5, IE8, Opera 10, Safari 4, Chrome
- Resolution: 1024x768 & above
- Ad Placement: Horizontal/Between Entries
- Images?: Some tiny icons
1. Go here, and type Flexible Squares in the search box. Apply any of the layouts.
2. Choose a Page Setup. (For Plus accounts: choose your preferred ad placement.) Apply any of them except the layout without the topbar. Go to Custom CSS, select No on all the drop-down boxes. Leave the Custom External Stylesheet URL box blank, then copy and paste this code in the Custom stylesheet box:
♪Please upload these into your own image host and replace the links accordingly. If I run out of bandwidth, you will be affected too: [download].
4. Save changes.
Adding a header. Fill in the codes below, then copy and paste them at the end of your CSS. The ideal width is 850 pixels. If you don't want the header to touch the title, then put at least 45px in the bottom margin.