Another high-contrast layout. This time I'm trying to be classy.
- Journal Style: Flexible Squares
- Browser: Firefox 3.5, Opera 10, Safari 4, Chrome
- Resolution: 1024x768 & above
- Ad Placement: Horizontal/Between Entries
- Images?: Some tiny icons
1. Go here, and type Flexible Squares in the search box. Apply any of the layouts.
2. Choose a Page Setup. (For Plus accounts: choose your preferred ad placement.) Apply any of them except the layout without the topbar. Go to Custom CSS, select No on all the drop-down boxes. Leave the Custom External Stylesheet URL box blank, then copy and paste this code in the Custom stylesheet box:
♪Please upload these into your own image host and replace the links accordingly. If I run out of bandwidth, you will be affected too: [download].
4. Save changes.
Adding a header. Fill in the codes below, then copy and paste them at the end of your CSS. The ideal width is 850 pixels.